Sterling Silver Elephant Earrings
This option is currently sold out
Our Sterling Silver Elephant Earrings are beautifully crafted, with the captivating and reflective elephants hanging gently from their sterling silver hooks. The elephant is associated with Buddha and the Indian deity Ganesh and can be used to symbolize power, wisdom, strength, protection of the home, fertility, and general good luck!
- Made from recycled Sterling Silver
- Sterling silver or with 18ct gold vermeil (plated sterling silver)
- Elephant measures 14 x 9mm
- Total drop from top of hook is 24mm
- Perfectly presented in our Reeves and Reeves stylish boxes
A thoughtful gift for an elephant lover. The earrings compliment our best selling elephant necklace perfectly, or gorgeous worn alone.
Product Code BB150EA